Services in Church Have Now Resumed
We are pleased to announce that services in church as of 4th April 2021 have now resumed. We will still be taking the usual precautions of social distancing, wearing masks and washing / sanitising our hands but the Government roadmap states that now up to 6 people or 2 households may meet outside which should make our going in and coming out of the building easier.
Ensuring that children and young people as well as adults are kept safe whilst in our care is an integral part of our church life. If you have any concerns about safeguarding please contact our safeguarding officer Elaine Hinchliffe on tel no 0115 917 2980 or e-mail email@example.com.
Diocesan Safeguarding Team: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01636 817200
If you have concerns...
- If you have an immediate safeguarding concern please dial 999.
- If your concern relates to a child or vulnerable adult in Nottinghamshire call MASH (Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub) on 0300 500 8080.
- If it relates to a child in Nottingham City – call Child and Families Direct on 0115 876 4800.
- If it relates to a vulnerable adult in Nottingham City – 0300 131 0300.
- Out of Hours Duty Team – 0300 456 4546.