Please note that due to safety concerns related to ongoing pandemic all services and activities will be via zoom until further notice. Please contact us for a link if you wish to join.
Ensuring that children and young people as well as adults are kept safe whilst in our care is an integral part of our church life. If you have any concerns about safeguarding please contact our safeguarding officer Elaine Hinchliffe on tel no 0115 917 2980 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Diocesan Safeguarding Team: email@example.com Tel: 01636 817200
If you have concerns...
- If you have an immediate safeguarding concern please dial 999.
- If your concern relates to a child or vulnerable adult in Nottinghamshire call MASH (Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub) on 0300 500 8080.
- If it relates to a child in Nottingham City – call Child and Families Direct on 0115 876 4800.
- If it relates to a vulnerable adult in Nottingham City – 0300 131 0300.
- Out of Hours Duty Team – 0300 456 4546.